We are glad that you are interested in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. As set forth herein below, we inform you about our handling of your data that is always according to privacy laws and regulations.
1. Personal data
The collection of personal data starts, when you give it to us via our contact form, such as when you set up an account, register for the shop-newsletter or send a question to us. By entering and sending your personal data, such as first name(s), surname, address, telephone number and e-mail address, you entitle us to work with this data – and particularly to store it – in the framework of the Data Protection Act for implementing and documenting contracts, for ensuring access to our services as well as (upon explicit consent) for sending newsletters and information about our offers and products. Your personal data is only circulated to service providers in the framework of the processing of your order, such as for example the assigned mail-order firm or the credit institution that operates the payment. In any other case, we will not give your personal data to third parties. With a short e-mail to us, for example to firstname.lastname@example.org, you can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. For the sake of completeness, we indicate that our entitlement of using your data for the processing and documentation of contracts remains unaffected by the revocation.
2. Server log data
When visiting our website, log data that does not let us draw conclusions about you as a person is automatically protocolled and temporarily stored. This data includes for example browser type and version, referrer URL, shortened IP-address, name of provider and the system software you are using. All log data is anonymised and analysed by us or the service provider we assigned, exclusively for statistical purposes and for improving our supply.
4. Google Analytics and Google Remarketing
If you subscribe to our newsletter, your e-mail address is used for our own advertising purposes. You can unsubscribe at any time.
6. Data security
The safety of your data is very important to us. All of your personal data is transferred encrypted via a safe SSL connection so that it is protected from foreign access. Moreover, we arrange additional technical and organisational safety precautions in order to prevent loss, destruction or fraudulent use. You should always keep your access information confidential and close the browser window when you have ended the communication with us, especially if there are also other persons who use this computer. The personal data you provide and information are protected very carefully against unauthorised access by third-parties. We will, in a reasonable framework, apply all measures for ensuring the safety of personal data. Anyway, the customer should take notice of the fact that the World Wide Web is – as the name indicates – accessible worldwide and that in particular fraudulent use cannot be eliminated, which means that – also with great care – the unauthorised access of third-parties to personal data and information cannot be excluded.
7. Right to be informed
According to the regulations of the Data Protection Act (§ 26 Datenschutzgesetz 2000), you are entitled to receive information about the data processed about you as a person as well as, when indicated, the right of rectification, inhibition or deletion of this data. For doing so, please contact: Biogena Naturprodukte GmbH & Co KG Strubergasse 24, A-5020 Salzburg email@example.com
8. Eligibility requirements Social Media
- Competitions stand in no connection with facebook and are in no way sponsored, supported or organised by facebook. The receiver of the information provided by the participant is not facebook, but Biogena Naturprodukte GmbH & Co KG as operator of the Biogena Naturprodukte GmbH & Co KG facebook page (in short: “organiser”). The information provided is only used for the competition.
A participation in competitions is only possible according to the conditions stated here. With his participation, the participant explicitly acknowledges these eligibility requirements. The organiser reserves the right to stop or end the competition at any time without giving reasons.
- Please learn from the competition post the start and end data („run-time“) of the competition.
- You can win the prizes defined in the competition posting, prizes are non-redeemable.
- The entry to the competition works via a comment (picture or text) to our facebook posting concerning a competition and/or a like. Several comments are counted as a single entry.
- Comments violating the facebook terms of reference, Austrian law, our netiquette and/or the copyright are deleted without prior notice.
- Eligible for competitions are persons with a place of residence in Austria or Germany, that are at least 18 years of age when participating and a facebook „fan“ of BIOGENA NATURPRODUKTE GMBH & CO KG. You can become a fan via clicking on the “like” buttons on the Biogena Naturprodukte GmbH & Co KG facebook page. Not eligible are employees, appointed agents, assignees and commissioners of the Biogena Naturprodukte GmbH & Co KG, involved agencies as well as their affiliates.
- The draw of the prizes takes place when the run-time has elapsed in camera and guaranteed at random. The entry in the draw presumes a comment or a like.
- The winner gets informed via the facebook comment function of the facebook posting on facebook or via the facebook Messenger. The winner has to send his contact and address data via “private message” on the Biogena Naturprodukte GmbH & Co facebook page or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 working days (starting at winning notification). If winners do not confirm the acceptance of the prizes within this time, their claim to the prize expires without substitution. In this case, a substitute winner is drawn according to the same procedure. There is no obligation to accept the prize(s).
- As far as personal data of participants is collected in the framework of the competition , it is collected, processed and used exclusively for the realisation of the competition and deleted after the ending of the competition. The participant explicitly complies with this. The participant can revoke this agreement at any time via letter, fax or email. The participant is responsible for the correctness and completeness of the data sent.
These privacy notifications may be changed from time to time. The changed version will also be published here. When visiting our sites again, you should therefore re-read the privacy notifications. as of: December 2016.